(It’s about Dam time!)
The kind of hard working Oregonian our state demands today!
Industrious. Soft spoken. Family man. Builder. Sculptor. Vegetarian. Sober.
Hello, fellow Oregonians:
I am launching my independent write-in campaign for governor on this blog. I can no longer stand aside as ideological differences permanently tear our beloved state apart.
Vote me, Frank Beavers, for Oregon Governor. Over the course of the campaign, I will share my personal history and political positions to attract your vote.
Below is my platform to reform Oregon.
Frank Beavers’ Platform for a Better Oregon
- Stop killing beavers and wolves in the name of the common good.
- Make “Louie, Louie” the official state song.
- Create 25 new state parks funded by a tax on millionaires.
- Appoint a special statewide task force addressing the homeless issue that mandates the governor serve as chair.
- Designate 1970s’ Vortex I, the only state sponsored rock festival in American history, the official state story.
- Tear down the The Dalles Dam and resurrect Celilo Falls.
- Ban all single use plastic bags.
- Ban all clearcuts.
- Commandeer 10,000 used RV trailers and fifth wheel trailers to house homeless people as temporary emergency measure.
- Require public schools to teach Critical Beaver Theory, a curriculum that teaches beavers are the most important species in restoring Oregon’s degraded watersheds to full ecology.
- Create a socialist cooperative that purchases and manages the NBA’s Portland Trail Blazers as a publicly-owned franchise.
- Plant a million trees a year on public and private land in Oregon.